All work and no play makes for finished projects!

I have several finished items to show today and I am so excited to post them here!  First is the top to my Aviatrix quilt.  I finally decided to replace the butterfly row five with plain 3 1/2 inch blocks, and once I did, went to town and finished the top.  I love it!


And of course, there is my baby Swoon quilt, which is now backed and very simply quilted, then bound in a soft gray.  Love it to pieces.  Is that a quilting joke?  Here is a close-up of the corner and backing, and then the entire quilt.



And then!  Both of my pillow covers are finished, one in orangey-peach and one in blue. 


The back of the peach cover, with the hidden zipper.  The zipper is so each to insert that I'm going to write up a tutorial for it.  I cannot believe that I was putting off finishing these pillow covers because of a zipper.  The covers measure about 16 1/2 inches square and combine my embroidery and quilting.




And then the blue pillow.  What a great evening I had last night, getting things done and organized!  



I would LOVE to hear about your projects also!  Leave me a comment and let me know!

So, linking up very gratefully to T.G.I.F.F, and planning ahead to my next sewing session!  Have a wonderful weekend!  Shout-out also to Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom's Quilts!!!

Debbie






Comments

  1. Oh my goodness that Aviatrix quilt is awesome! I love so much about it. Great decision on the plain squares too. Your swoon is also lovely. I have one in the works soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Aviatrix top is really pretty. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've been busy!! Such lovely finishes too. I absolutely love the colours in your Aviatrix quilt - stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very productive! Well done! Great top and the other projects as well. You should have given us more pictures though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your quilts are gorgeous! I love both aviatrix and swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many projects done! Impressive. My favorite is the aviatrix - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have been really productive. The medallion looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message! I will most certainly answer you!

Popular Posts